In the Kierkegaard EXPLORATORIUM you get a change to experience ON YOUR OWN BODY wether Kierkegaards PARADOXICAL IDEAS might ACTUALLY WORK for YOU in real, physical EVERYDAY LIVING.
The EXPLORATORIUM can have one of the following themes:
THE ART OF LIVING – TROUGH DYING
– about coming truly alive and live ones life poetically.
SPIRIT IN FLESH
– about letting eternal spirit and eternal love unfold in the physical – in the moment
GIVE UP AND FIGHT
– about taking wholehearted physical action by absolutely letting go
INSPIRATION THROUGH EXPIRATION
– about receiving divine inspiration and becoming truly creative.
THE ETERNAL HUMAN BEING IN PERSON
– about fully becoming the one you are – your very personal version of the universally human.
– about seriously playing with life – as opposed to it playing with you.
ALL ALONE AND UNITED
– about truly connecting to other potentially human beings.
ETERNAL PRESENCE IN THE MOMENT
– about being fully alive and present in the here and now
DEEPLY UPLIFTED & FORWARDS
– about the constant – and constantly contradictory – movements in Kierkegaards writing.
Duration: min. 2 hours
Minimum 12 participants. Maximum 60
Also INDIVIDUAL EXPLORATORIUMs are available with more in dept work on your – both physical, mental and spiritual – ability to fully embrace THE JOY OF PARADOXICAL LIVING.