THE LIVING WORK OF ART – a Kierkegaard-EXPLORATORIUM
Kierkegaard is not for everybody.
You have to be messed up by to much reflection and to much civilisation to fully experience the liberating effect of Kierkegaard’s artistic writing.
This is an opportunity to explore wether the art of Kierkegaard can make you become – not only a “living work of art” – but also a “co-creating” artist in life.
Time: Saturday the 6th. of october 14:00 – 18:30 + Sunday the 7th. of october 14:00 – 18:30
Location: ENTEN-ELLER, Carl Plougs Vej 4C, DK-1913 Frederiksberg C, Copenhagen
Language: English (the Kierkegaard-texts will be in both english and danish)
Price: 750,- (Early bird before the 7. of september: 600,-)
The EXPLORATORIUM can also have one of the following themes and take place at your place.*
SPIRIT IN FLESH
– about letting eternal spirit and eternal love unfold in the physical – in the moment.
GIVE UP AND FIGHT
– about taking wholehearted physical action by absolutely letting go.
INSPIRATION THROUGH EXPIRATION
– about receiving divine inspiration and becoming truly creative.
THE ETERNAL HUMAN BEING IN PERSON
– about fully becoming the one you are – your very personal version of the universally human.
– about absolutely playing with life – as opposed to it playing with you.
ALL ALONE AND UNITED
– about truly connecting to other potentially human beings.
ETERNAL PRESENCE IN THE MOMENT
– about being fully alive and present in the here and now
*if you are a group of minimum 12 people and has an open space with room to move around.
In the Kierkegaard-EXPLORATORIUM you get a change to experience for your self wether Kierkegaards artistic work might actually work for you! … in actual, physical everyday living.
Also individual ONE-ON-ONE-EXPLORATORIUMs are available. Please contact email@example.com