THE LIVING WORK OF ART – a Kierkegaard-EXPLORATORIUM
Kierkegaard is not for everybody.
You have to be messed up by to much reflection and to much civilisation to fully experience the liberating effect of Kierkegaard’s artistic writing.
This is an opportunity to explore wether the art of Kierkegaard can make you become – not only a “living work of art” – but also a “co-creating” artist in life.
Time: Saturday the 3th. of november 14:00 – 18:30 + Sunday the 4th. of november 14:00 – 18:30
Location: ENTEN-ELLER, Carl Plougs Vej 4C, DK-1913 Frederiksberg C, Copenhagen
Language: English (the Kierkegaard-texts will be in both english and danish)
Price: 750,- (Early bird before the 7. of october : 600,-)
The EXPLORATORIUM can also have one of the following themes and take place at your place.*
SPIRIT IN FLESH
– about letting eternal spirit and eternal love unfold in the physical – in the moment.
GIVE UP AND FIGHT
– about taking wholehearted physical action by absolutely letting go.
INSPIRATION THROUGH EXPIRATION
– about receiving divine inspiration and becoming truly creative.
THE ETERNAL HUMAN BEING IN PERSON
– about fully becoming the one you are – your very personal version of the universally human.
– about absolutely playing with life – as opposed to it playing with you.
ALL ALONE AND UNITED